EA Services: Employee owned Industrial Services Solution Provider- Hot Tap/Line Stop, Field Machining, Composite Repair System, Leak Repair Company Stands Out in the Field
It was just a matter of time before someone realized that, in the industrial services business, ownership means ownership. EA Services, Inc. headquartered in Houston Texas is a full-service pipe and infrastructure repair operation owned by its management and key employees. The company understands that the surest way to guarantee customer value and commitment is to have the work done by an owner of the company. Pride of ownership translates into increased personal responsibility for: safety, the quality of workmanship, care and maintenance of equipment, building client relationships. When deciding who to hire, the understanding that EA Services is interviewing someone who may become an owner in the business brings significant weight to the decision making process.
EA Services is a recognized leader in the scheduled and emergency repair of industrial piping and infrastructure systems. The Company provides a comprehensive suite of repair solutions as well as custom engineering services including:
- Leak Repair - 24 hr. emergency and routine on-line leak sealing
- Composite Wrap Repair – Rehabilitation, restoration and reinforcement solutions for internal and external corrosion in piping and structural systems
- Hot Tap/ Wet Tap: - low pressure water systems to high pressure pipelines including a full line of full encirclement tees, saddles and nozzles
- Line Stop / Line Plugging: - low pressure water systems to high pressure pipelines including a full line of stop fittings with completion plug flanges
- Line Freeze Plugging: - Cryo-plugging of water, wastewater, chill water, slurries, brines, fuel oils, glycol solutions and many others
- Concrete Restoration: – Crack injection, Epoxy Repairs Non-skid and chemical resistant surfaces, overlays, containment systems
- Field Machining and Bolting - On-site machining including sever & bevels, flange facing, boring, milling, pipe cutting, bolting, torque and tensioning
EA Services was born from a rich heritage of safety, integrity, and pride of ownership. The company was started 4 years ago as the repair services division of Environmental Analytics, Inc., the premier Leak Detection and Repair Company in the world. The division was spun off as a standalone, employee-owned corporation in February of 2007.
EA Services has grown rapidly and currently services nearly 1,000 customers in the 48 contiguous states as well as Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Trinidad and Aruba. It’s clients span numerous industries, including: oil refining, gas processing, petrochemical, power and utilities, pulp & paper, other industrial, high tech, municipal, state & federal agencies, pipeline, exploration, and other commercial facilities. These clients are serviced out of 11 locations concentrated on the West Coast, Gulf Coast, East Coast, Upper Midwest and Arkansas.
EA Services’ unique culture has enabled us to attract some of the very best talent and experience in the fields of hot tapping, line stops, field machining, bolt removal, torquing and tensioning, composite systems for the repair of piping and infrastructures, and emergency/routine on-line leak sealing. A significant factor in the decision to start the division, and a critical component of the growth of our company, has been the recognition that heroic things happen in the field and that our field personnel must be the focus of our efforts to recognize and reward value added activities.
EA Services is looking to the future with confidence. Our highest commitment is to provide our customers with the best value and most reliable solutions available. We will deliver on this commitment by assembling the best trained, best equipped, highest motivated and most success-oriented workforce in the industrial services sector.